3 Cutting-Edge Automation Systems Offered by WalzEQ.com
For more than 15 years now, Walz Label & Mailing Systems continues to provide business automation solutions to meet the unique needs of many types of businesses. Walz Label & Mailing Systems is a family owned business with its headquarters situated in central Illinois. Started back in 1996 by Fred and Patricia Walz, this now automation company has grown tremendously in the past few years.
The product portfolio of Walz Label & Mailing Systems has dramatically expanded thanks to advancements in technology and automation systems. Their mailing, labeling, and automation divisions have been greatly improved to offer better solutions, with the latter offering some of the most cutting-edge technologies in the industry.
Walz Label & Mailing Systems is an independent dealer for some of the world’s leading manufacturers, hence they are in a position to offer solutions that fit different organization’s budget, specifications and support requirements. Some of the cutting-edge automation technologies offered by the company include automatic box openers, sortation systems, and dimensioning systems.
Automatic Box Opener Systems
Walz Label & Mailing Systems offers automatic box opener systems from CASI, specifically the IBOD systems. The IBOD automatic box openers are among the best openers in the industry as they are the fast and safe.
- The IBOD single is a fully programmable carton box opener capable of opening as many as 600 cartons per hour.
- The IBOD double automatic box opening system is more powerful and faster as they can open 1000 cartoons per hour.
- The 12M Casecutter option is designed to open cigarette cartons for distribution. This box opener rates up to 12 CPM and it’s much faster for standard cartons.
- The IBOD case extraction box opener machines empty contents of cartons into bins and conveyors.
Learn more about the IBOD automatic box opener systems available at WalzEQ.com.
Automatic Sortation Systems
Walz Label & Mailing Systems provide automatic sortation solutions using SolidRoute from CASI. They therefore provide a high performance solution for distribution centers that carry out sorting as part of material handling system. The sortation systems available from the company range from low to high speed.
- High speed sortation systems – These systems handle 40 cartons per minute or less using various methods such as urethane belt transfer.
- Medium rate sortation systems – These sortation are capable of handling 40-100 sorts per minute using pivot arms, wheel diverts, and other methods.
- Low rate speed sortation systems – These systems can handle 100 cartons per minute using a sliding sorter.
Learn more about the automatic sortation systems available at WalzEQ.com.
Cubing & Dimensioning Systems
Walz Label & Mailing Systems also provides industrial-grade cubing and dimensioning equipment from CASI, a leading manufacturer of checkweighers, cubers and other dimensional weighing systems. They incorporate the most advanced cubing technology hence their services can be trusted. Their dimensioning systems may be designed as standalone or as part of an integrated system for receiving and shipping.
- SolidCube 3000 Series – This dimensional is designed as the lowest cost inline cubing system with integrated scale.
- SolidCube 4000 carton dimensioning – This carton dimensioning system is used in receiving and fulfillment.
- 4010 Inline Cubing System – The SolidCube 4010 is an accurate and high speed cubing system great for high speed shipping systems.
You can learn more about the cubing and dimensioning systems by visiting the website DimensionalWeighing.com, a sister company of Walz Label & Mailing Systems. Other services offered by Walz include office solutions, material handling and logistics automation, product identification and tracking, communication and multi channel production.
Walz Label & Mailing Systems’ automation division has the solutions needed to design, build and service the advanced quality material handling automation solutions that deliver industry-leading return on investment and improve customer’s abilities. From dimensioning, conveying, print and apply, checkweighing, shipping, picking, packing, sortation, and distribution warehouse control systems to the industry changing IBOD, Walz Label & Mailing Systems has it all.